Thursday, June 6, 2013

samantha herp derps her way through uc berkeley

Siobhan's on a roll today

Alyssa: So which bed do you guys want to sleep in--
Siobhan: Well, this one's brown

going over what to put in the Cal Band packet for next year

Siobhan: Guys, how does "Set Up" go?
Jason, Alyssa, Chris: *sing Set Up from three different points in the song, in three different keys*
Siobhan: Ok that didn't help at all.

Her high school also has a real stuffed bear (a polar bear, but...



Her high school also has a real stuffed bear (a polar bear, but its fur was dyed brown :|)

We're in Alyssa's high school, surrounded by skunks

So this is how it ends

Corned beef, egg, and garlic fried rice

The best breakfast on the face of the earth. Hahaha

yaaasmineb: If only they taught this in school… they do at my...



yaaasmineb:

If only they taught this in school…

they do at my school….haha

Y'all be makin me feel hella old tho



Y'all be makin me feel hella old tho

renlybaratheeon: I assume the phaser you are carrying is set to the same setting as...

renlybaratheeon:

I assume the phaser you are carrying is set to the same setting as you

stunning

image

;)

dashbeardconfessional: this is how you dad



dashbeardconfessional:

this is how you dad

ianjayt started following you oh hello (i can reply to notifications again!)

ianjayt started following you

oh hello

(i can reply to notifications again!)

kitchenkind: usetheforcelucius: mumblingtruth: zenpencils: A...













kitchenkind:

usetheforcelucius:

mumblingtruth:

zenpencils:

A tribute to ROGER EBERT

No, that's okay. I definitely needed to cry over a comic today. That is fine.

oooh I am crying right now

I got to the bottom and actually made a dumb vocalized "oh" noise and teared up. Jfc. Good comic.

oh, my heart

f-lowerdust: :)))) Madeena, everyone is beautiful



f-lowerdust:

:))))

Madeena, everyone is beautiful

adayattheraces: bestrafemich21: adrians: German guy confused...



adayattheraces:

bestrafemich21:

adrians:

German guy confused by the meaning of "Party Pooper".

THIS IS THE GREATEST THING I HAVE SEEN ON THIS WEBSITE EVER.

we watched this in my German class a couple semesters ago and my professor died laughing. 

the best part is that he whispers it cuz he's just so astonished/embarrassed for Jennifer

MOAR BEANIES. we can match!

OOOOH 

i don't have any beanies though :|

thatknightlight replied to your post: Story time: Today i went to t… dang cute ty ty but dude...

thatknightlight replied to your post: Story time: Today i went to t…

dang cute

ty ty but dude you’re really just complimenting yourself

caliaznboi replied to your post: Story time: Today i went to t… Nice one Sam thanks Bill

caliaznboi replied to your post: Story time: Today i went to t…

Nice one Sam

thanks Bill

jashodge13 replied to your post: Story time: Today i went to t… I never had my ears pierced...

jashodge13 replied to your post: Story time: Today i went to t…

I never had my ears pierced either! And still don't lol

hah yeah it took me 20 years to finally get around to it

eventualprocrastination: sameoldsorceress: andispyralgoesmad: I am never going to get over the...

eventualprocrastination:

sameoldsorceress:

andispyralgoesmad:

I am never going to get over the fact that this guy directed "Thor".

image

Did he though, or did he just obliviate the actual director and stick his name on the credits?

image

he also directed a movie production of Hamlet with himself as Hamlet are we all gonna forget that too

Photo









Story time: Today i went to the mall and they shot holes into my...



Story time: Today i went to the mall and they shot holes into my earlobes because my parents forgot to do it when I was a little kid

Also, glasses

No comments:

Post a Comment